About the Firm
Experienced California Criminal Defense Attorney Fights for Your Rights
Representing clients in San Diego, Sacramento, Los Angeles and Las Vegas
If you have been accused of a crime in California or Las Vegas, Nevada, turn to an attorney with the skill and experience to uphold your rights and fight for your best interests. From representing clients accused of federal, white collar, and drug crimes to protecting clients threatened with property forfeiture, Law Offices of Charles L. Rees draws on more than 15 years of experience representing the rights of defendants. Since 1999, I have been dedicated to working closely with my clients to develop a unique and effective strategy that offers them a chance at the most positive resolution under the facts of their case — no matter how complicated their case may be. Whether that is a dismissal of charges, an acquittal or a plea deal, you can count on my advocacy from beginning to end.
Areas of Practice
Comprehensive criminal defense services in California and Nevada
I represent clients in California and Las Vegas in criminal defense
- Federal criminal defense — If you have been accused of violating a federal law, you need an attorney with extensive experience in federal court handling all types of federal crimes.
- White collar crimes — Money laundering, tax fraud, counterfeiting, identity theft and other white collar crimes have serious consequences for those charged. With an accomplished attorney on your side, you can fight to get the result you deserve.
- Criminal and civil property forfeiture — If the government believes that your property was involved in a crime, even if you were not involved yourself, they can seize that property. I will fight for you to regain the property or assets that you were forced to give up in a criminal or civil property forfeiture case.
- Conspiracy — You can face conspiracy charges if it is suspected that you and at least one other person planned to commit a crime. I can help you prove that your intentions were not criminal or unlawful.
- Drug crimes — A charge of possession, trafficking, dealing or another drug crime allegation can have serious consequences, which is why you need representation from an accomplished lawyer who can challenge the evidence.
No matter what crime you’re charged with, you need immediate help. If you are facing criminal charges in California or Las Vegas, I offer free initial consultations so you can get the help you need as soon as possible.
Get the representation you need from a California criminal defense attorney you can trust
From my office in San Diego, Law Offices of Charles L. Rees also represents clients in Los Angeles, Sacramento and Las Vegas facing a range of criminal charges. Call 619-577-4810 or contact me online
to schedule a free initial consultation.